Description: KATAPHRON BREACHERS, KATAPHRON DESTROYERS, SERVITORS and KASTELAN ROBOTS units in your army gain the Extremis Sentinel Protocols ability as described below:
• This unit never gains a forge world dogma, but its inclusion in a Detachment does not prevent other units in that Detachment (excluding other units with this ability) from gaining a dogma.
• This unit gains the EXTREMIS SENTINEL keyword.
• Each time a ranged attack is allocated to a model in this unit, if this unit is either wholly within its controller's deployment zone, or if every model in this unit is within range of an objective marker, subtract 1 from the Damage characteristic f that attack (to a minimum of 1).
• Each time an enemy unit declares a charge against this unit, if this unit is not within Engagement Range of any enemy units, it can either Hold Steady or Set to Defend.
• If it Holds Steady, then until the end of the phase, any Overwatch attacks made by models in this unit score hits on an unmodified rolls of 5+, instead of 6+.
• If it Sets to Defend, then until the end of the phase, it cannot fire Overwatch, but until the end of the next Fight phase, each time a model in this unit makes a melee attack, add 1 to that attack's hit roll.